Sunday, June 13, 2010

I797C Approved!!!!!!! I797C Aprobado!!!!


As I mentioned in my May 24 ,2010 blog I still had quite a few steps before I can go pick up Liam PanShu. On Friday 06/11/2010 my hubby called  and informed me that the I797C approval finally arrived. I was so thrilled, I thought "Finally the hump to getting this all started and over to pick up my Boy! "As soon as I got home that evening I made a super quick dinner and told my husband I'm going to send out the I800 & I-864W in the morning no matter how late I had to stay up. I just knew I could not wait another day to go by without taking the next step to getting closer to our son. I got on that computer and just made magic happen....filling out forms, printing out files and double checking everything before signing anything. I finally went to sleep around midnight and feeling so happy that I got the paperwork together.  I was up by 8:00 am Saturday Morning (I set the alarm for 7:00am but it never went off, arrr)
and was at the Post office by 8:45 am and a while in line I said a little prayer "God, just let PanShu know in his Heart that we are doing everything within our reach to get there as soon as possible and the rest is in your hands, Amen" . Well, again the waiting game for the approvals to arrive, I hope and pray approvals will arrive quickly.

__________________________________________________

Como mencioné en mi blog el 24 de mayo de 2010 todavía tenía bastantes pasos antes de ir a recoger a Liam PanShu. El viernes 06/11/2010 mi marido llamó y me informó que la aprobación I797C por fin llegó. ¡Yo estaba súper feliz, pensé "por fin el paso que vas a comenzar todo para recoger a mi Chico!" Tan pronto llegué a casa esa noche yo hice una comida rápida y dije a mi marido que mandaré el I800 & I 864W en la mañana y no importa la hora que terminabas. Yo sabía que yo no podría esperar otro día más para tomar el próximo paso a llegar más cerca a nuestro hijo.


Yo me senté in frente de la computadora y la magia empezó…. Llenando formas, imprimiendo archivos y verificando todas dos veces antes de firmar. Yo por fin me acosté alrededor de la medianoche y sintiéndome tan feliz que pude terminar el papeleo. Desperté a las 8:00AM el sábado por la mañana (puse la alarma para 7:00am pero nunca sonó, arrrrr). Llegue al correo a las 8:45AM y cuando estaba en la fila dije una pequeña oración "Dios, deja que Pan Shu sienta en el Corazón que estamos haciendo todo dentro de nuestro alcance para llegar lo más ante posible a él y el resto están en tu manos, Amén". Bien, otra vez el juego de espera para las aprobaciones para llegar, espero y oro que aprobaciones llegarán rápido.

No comments:

Post a Comment