Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FACEBOOK COMMENT from Nayda Soto

FACEBOOK COMMENT from Nayda Soto

I just viewed my friend Millie's blog today and I have to say it was the
most enlightning thing in the world to me. Millie and her husband Juan
are adopting a little boy from China.Their journey is almost over after
all the red tape and piles of paperwork. Millie I have to say you are
inspiration to the many women out ...there trying to have Angels of there
own and cant. There is always hope, there is always a way. All you need
is faith. Here I sit looking out at the sky thanking God for allowing me
to have Angels of my own; Adyana and Natalia I Love you. Tears of joy
for you Mills , tears of
joy....You will be an awesome mom and juan will be a great dad. God bless.


Read their story and share their happiness.See More

Our Adoption Road to our Son.... Liam Pan Shu

ourliampanshu.blogspot.com


Monday at 11:42pm ·from Milagros Moreno
Thanks, Nayda. It is true, There are many women trying to have children and can't (Been there) but I realize that God puts in a woman's heart the desire of having a family but he also arranges how, who and when. My Liam was beared by other woman, but he was born in my heart long before. Love ya, Mama!!!

Monday. 7 hours ago .Nayda Soto-Delgado Love ya too. Can't wait to meet him. God bleSs

No comments:

Post a Comment