Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 months of Waiting... 5 meses de Espera....


Today marks the 5th month of Waiting since our Match with Pan Shu.  What can I say I remember on 01/23/2010 when I woke up that morning super tired, the nite before we were waiting to see if another boy had returned to the waiting list that we were very interested in but GOD had other plans.... the boy nevered returned to the list.  In the wee hours of that morning I received a call from a friend (Mei-ling) and she told me that other good friend (Waleska) saw a 15 month old boy on the newest waiting list and that I should have the agency send over the file.  After the call I went straight to my husband and asked what he wanted to do, we talked for quite a while and we both realize that GOD was in charge of our lives,  we just had to trust in him and follow what GOD puts in our hearts.  My husband took off to work early that day and I went to sleep.  I recieved a call from the Agency and was told that there was a 15 month old boy on the newest list and that she would like to send it over to me, I thought WOW this has to be the same boy my friends mentioned, I felt like this is a sign from God (He works quickly) I agreed and within a few mintues I recieved the file.  When I first opened it, lots of medical files written in Chinese and then ................................................ there he was PAN SHU, I had no idea what Love at first sight felt like until that moment, the whole RED THREAD poem finally made sense.  I can't even describe the overwhelming feeling of LOVE I had when I saw him in the picture.  I cried for about an hour, just thinking FINALLY we found our child and I kept stareing that the Picture and thinking " Why does he have pink shoes on?? Pink is for Girls not for my boy!!" LOL.
  The agency did inform me it would take about 6 to 9 months for us to travel but of course I thought "No Way, I will get the paperwork done  and we will be there by May..............Yeah, that did not happen.  Since then it just has been paperwork and waiting and then .....waiting on more paperwork,  but there is a good side to waiting it gives you a chance to read alot of books on parenting, get the room ready, plan a baby shower and best part just knowing that your parenthood days will arrive soon. These 5 months feels like eternity for me and my husband but we like they say " Good things come to those who wait"  but in our case it will be the Greatest thing ever to happen to us!!!!!
_______________________________________________

Hoy marcas el quinto mes de esperar desde nuestro referral con Pan Shu. Que te puedo dice, Me recuerdo el 01/23/2010 cuando yo me desperté esa mañana súper cansada, la noche antes esperáramos para ver si otro chico había regresado a la lista de espera que fuimos muy interesados para adoptar......pero DIOS tuvo otros planes. ... el chico no regresó a la lista. En horas tempranas de mañana recibí una llamada de una amiga (Mei-ling) y ella me dijo que otra buena amiga (Waleska) vio a un chico de 15 meses en la más nueva lista de espera y que debo tener la agencia enviarme el archivo. Después la llamada yo fue directamente a mi marido y pregunté lo que quiso hacer, hablamos bastante y nosotros nos damos de cuenta que DIOS esta encargado de nuestra vida, y tenemos que confiar en el y seguir lo que DIOS pone en nuestros corazones. Mi marido saló a trabajar temprano ese día y yo a dormí. Yo recibí una llamada de la Agencia y me informo que había un nene de 15 meses en la nueva lista y que querría enviarme el achivo, yo pensé WOW esto tiene que ser el mismo nene que mis amigas mencionaron, sentía como si esto es un señal de Dios (trabaja rápidamente) deje que si y dentro de unos pocos minutos yo recibí el archivo. Cuando yo lo abrí, vi muchos archivos médicos escritos en chino y entonces...................... allí estaba PAN SHU, yo no tuve la menor idea lo que era “Amor a primera vista” hasta ese momento, el poema del HILO ROJO por fin tuvo sentido. Ni puedo describir el sentimiento del AMOR yo tuve cuando yo lo vi en la foto. ¿Lloré casi una hora, pensando POR FIN encontramos a nuestro niño. Yo mantuve mirado fijamente al Foto y pense "por qué tiene él zapatos rosita puesta? ¡Rosita es para Chicas no para mi Nene!! LOL.
La agencia me informó que tomaría acerca de 6 a 9 meses para nosotros viajar pero por pensé "No, yo conseguiré todo el papeleo rápido y nosotros estaremos allí por en Mayo. ............Yeah, no sucedió. Desde entonces, estoy trabajado con el papeleo y esperando para aprobaciónes y a veces esperando más papeleo. Pero hay un lado bueno de esperar, te da la oportunidad de leer muchos libros para ser padres, preparando el cuarto, planificando un “Baby Shower” y el mejor parte es sabiendo que sus días de la Mama y Papa llegarán pronto. ¡Estos 5 meses se sienten como una eternidad para nosotros pero como dice "Cosas Buenas llegan a los que Esperan" pero en nuestro caso será la cosa más Grande en nuestro Vida!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment