Monday, November 8, 2010

Our plane ride to Guangzhou

We finally left Hohhot on 11/05/2010 it was bitter sweet for us, we were very sad that our son was leaving his homeland but at the same time me and Juan were freaking freezing!!!!!!
We only left the hotel room for the tours or anything else that was necessary, the worst part for us was the Liam had a cold the day we got him and the cold air just complicated his sickness and on the plane it was hard for him to breath.  Anyways, yeah the plane ride.................ladies and gentlemen it was not a good experience!!! Liam hated the sounds, people and was very cranky to make things worst we had a connection flight Hohhot to Boatou, then Boatou to Guangzhou.
 
The first flight lasted only 15 min. and he fell asleep, I thought...... piece of cake!!! Once we got on to the connection flight, a whole other side of Liam Panshu was seen. As soon as we boarded he began to cry, scream and kick nothing seems to console him. I check him over but it didn't sound like he was in any pain, it was more of the sleepy fits that he has.   I would get up from my seat with him and rock him over my shoulder while walking up the airplane aisle, I was desperate! I give him milk and nothing!! He finally fell asleep just from being exhausted. The flight was for about 2 hour and he lasted about a good hour.  It wasn't easy and I hoping and praying our flight home will go better.  Here are a couple of pics of Liam on our plane ride.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment