Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Medical Exam

On 11/06/2010 we went to get Liam's Visa photo and his Medical Exam.  There is about 10 families in our agency group so it took awhile to get these things done. In our group there is healthy, waiting child and older child adoptive parents and it is so wonderful to see so many first time parents. It is great just talk to other couples about anything and everything about our wonderful kids. The Visa photo was quick and easy and my Liam is a true Model!!! (In my eyes of course!!!) Now the first have of the Medical Exam was easy weight, height etc.
Liam breeze right thru those, but then................the dreaded vaccination shots!!! According to his record he just had 3 shots done in august  so I thought it wouldn't be more then 3........They give him 6!!!!! I was pissed!!! I thought they were just being mean and maybe even repeating some of them.  We couldn't do anything about it, it is part of the Hauge agreement and the CCAA is in control.  Needless to say, I had to hold him down and it broke my heart to hear him cry and say Mama over and over again. After that he did do well, he fell asleep and no fever. Amen!!! We have already completed the TB check today aslo and he was clear.  Just a few more days and we will be coming home!!! Enjoy the pics.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment