Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Adoption Day!!!

On 11/02/2010 we had our first family breakfast together which went great, Liam can really eat!! He didn't say no to anything I put on his plate.  We had to meet with the Civil affairs officers at 8:30 am and with some paperwork and a few questions we are now officially the legal parents of Liam Panshu!!! Yeah!!!
The Asst. Director of the Ophanage came to me and told me that Liam Panshu was very loved starting from the Director and of course all the nannys adored him.  She told me that everyday someone would always bring him little extra food like bread, corn or milk.  I feel that the Universe has been looking out for Liam Panshu since the day he was born and I know we have been blessed with a wonderful human being.
 
Enjoy the Pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment