Thursday, May 20, 2010

Orphanage Website..... Website del Ofanato SWI Boatou


Front View - Entrada del Frente
http://www.btfly.com.cn/content.asp?classid=490&id=751
I'm so very grateful to the Yahoo.group of Parents of kids from Inner Mongolia.
Someone on the blog gave out the WEBSITE to the my son's Orphanage, wow it is such a relief to see how modern the building is and how on the website they show pictures of different organizations giving wonderful donations to the kids and the staff. I know that there are many Orphanages in China that are poor and the children are giving what is needed to keep alive. Food, bath and a bed.  It breaks my heart when I think about this, and it helps keep me grateful that GOD has put my son where he needs to be safe and well taken care of.  I will be looking out for pictures on this website to see if I see my little man. Can't wait to see the building itself.
Back view - Atras del edifico

Estoy muy agradecida al Grupo de Yahoo Padres de niños de Mongolia Interior.
Alguien en el blog dejo el "LINK" del Website de mi hijo. Es un alivio de ver que moderno el edificio es y cómo en el website ellos muestran imágenes de diferentes organizaciones que dan donativos maravillosos a los niños y el personal (Nannies). Sé que hay muchos Orfanatos en China que son pobres y  dan a los niños que es necesitado para mantener vivo. El alimento, el baño y una cama. Me rompe el corazón cuando pienso de esto, y me mantene agradecida que DIOS ha puesto a mi hijo de donde debe estar, un bien cuidó y salvo. Estaré atento a fotos en este website para ver si veo a mi Pan Shu. Espero ver el Ofanato en China.
Playard for Kids - Area de Jugar para los ninos.


Inside hallway - Pasillo del SWI

Oficina del Director del Ofanato- SWI Director Office

No comments:

Post a Comment