Thursday, May 20, 2010

19 months and Growing!! 19 meses y Creciendo!!



Wow another month has gone by and my baby boy Liam Pan Shu is now 19 months old. I can't believe that the first picture I saw of my boy he was only 10 months, he was the most beautiful boy I have ever seen!!! Still is!!!! Time is flying by and I'm still waiting on paperwork approvals so that I can go and get my son.  I hate that I can't be there every step of the way, see him every time he learns something new like singing a song or coloring a book.  I'm so hoping to get him home before his 2nd Birthday and we can celebrate as a family.  Love you!!



WOW otro mes ha ido y mi nene Liam Pan Shu cumple 19 meses. ¡Yo no puedo creer que la primera foto que vi de mi chico el solamente tiena 10 meses, él fue el chico más hermoso yo he visto!!! ¡Todavía es! !!! El tiempo a volando y yo todavía estoy esperando aprobaciones de papeleo para que pueda ir y buscar a mi hijo. Odio que yo no puedo estar allí en cada paso de su vida , para verlo aprende algo nuevo, como cantar una canción o colorar un libro. Yo espero tienerlo en casa antes que sus segundo Cumpleaño y que nosotros puedan celebrar como una familia. Te Amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment