Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Travel Approval!!!!!!!!! Aprobacion de Viaje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally !!!!!!!!!!!! Our Travel Approval has arrived!!!!!!!!

My Goodness it only took 11 days counting from my Article 5 but it seemed like months pasted by.  It was so amazing to see the email titled:

Congratulations!!! I have your travel Approval!!!!!!

We are soooooooooooooooooo happy!!  After waiting 7 months 2 weeks waiting to pick up our Liam Panshu we finally are leaving on late in October or early in November.

It was so weird, I usually check my email like 100 times a day in case our agency sends an urgent message but yesterday I was so busy at work I did not even think about looking at. When I got home, I did the usual.... quick dinner salad and a quick workout  and then I told my husband I was going to use the computer to check a few things & my email and he replied " What!! You have not check it???? That means that God wants us to see something special together I'm going to be next to you when you open your email page" I thougt to myself "The stress has finally got to him, it's not the first time that I haven't checked my emails!"
But Folks my man was right, I open up the email page and there was the email with the approval and all the details
I can't wait to see my Pan Shu after so long!!! Mama and Baba is finally headed your way baby boy!!!!!
_______________________________________

¡Sí! !!!!!!!!!!! ¡Por Fin !!!!!!!!!!!! ¡Nuestra Aprobación del Viaje ha llegado! !!!!!!!

Sólo tomó 11 días desde mi Artículo 5 pero parecieron meses han pasado. Me dio tanto alegria cuando vi el correo electrónico títulado:

¡Felicidades!!! ¡Tengo su Aprobación de viaje!!!!!!


¡Estamos tannnnnnnnn felices!! Después de esperar 7 meses 2 semanas de esperan para recoger nuestro Liam Panshu por fin tenemos fecha para salir tarde en octubre o temprano en noviembre.

Fue tan raro, verifico generalmente mi correo electrónico pues como 100 veces al día en caso de que nuestra agencia envíen un mensaje urgente, pero ayer estuve tan ocupada en el trabajo que no tuvo tiempo pare verificarlo. ¡Cuando llegué a casa, yo hice el usual. ... ensalada para cenar y  ejercicio rápidito, entonces le dije a mi marido que iba a utilizar la computadora para verificar unas cosas y
mi correo electrónico y él me contesta "Que que!! ¿Todavia no lo a verificado??? ¡Eso significa que Dios desea que veamos algo especial juntos, yo estaré  a tu lado cuando abre tu página de correo electrónico" Yo piense en ese momento  "El estres por fin lo tiene mal, no es la primera vez que yo no he verificado mis correos electrónicos"!

Pero mi Gente mi hombre tuvo todo el razón, yo abrir la página de correo electrónico y había el email con la aprobación y todos los detalles

¡Yo no puedo esperar para ver mi Pan Shu después de tanto tiempo esperando!!! ¡Mamá y Baba por fin van a China para recorgerte!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing amazing amazing!!!!! I'm so excited for all of you and can't wait to follow along as you meet you gorgeous boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you all! When is the big day?!

    ReplyDelete