Tuesday, September 28, 2010

His Room is Done!!! Ya terminamos su cuarto!!!!

The room is finally done!!! Here is the theme of the room which is Safari and I added some pandas here and there. I actually had to buy different stickers from a similar Safari theme to be able to include the pandas but I think it worked out well. My hubby did all the constuction and I did all the decorating.  We are proud of ourselves and we showed it off to everyone who showed up to our Baby Shower. Enjoy the Pics.
___________________________________

¡Ya terminamos su cuarto!!! Aquí es el tema del cuarto que es Safari y agregué algunos pandas aquí y allí. Tenía que comprar las pegatinas diferentes de otra tema de Safari similar para poder incluir los pandas pero pienso que funcionó bien. Mi esposo hizo todo el construcción y yo hice toda la decoración. Estamos orgullosos y  mostramos el cuarto a todos que llegaron al nuestro Bebé Shower. Disfrute los fotos.


No comments:

Post a Comment