Sunday, April 25, 2010

UPDATE PHOTOS!!! FOTO NUEVOS!!!



Here He Is!!!!!! That the title of the email sent to me by my agency, when I saw it my mouth fell open and my heart skip a beat!! Once I opened the email and saw the photos of him I fell in LOVE all over again. (I already have all three photos in 8x10 hanging on my wall!)  I couldn't believe that this beautiful boy is REALLY my SON. One of my friends from a yahoo group said it perfectly, "Once you see the picture and feel the connection they are no longer a "FILE" they become part of you,  Heart and Soul." He is now weighing 22 pounds and is 32 inches tall Wow he is growing fast, and looking so cute!! I can't wait to hold and hug him in person.  LOVE YOU, LIAM MAMI & PAPI WILL BE THERE SOON!

HERE HE IS!!! ¡Ese el título del correo electrónico que enviado mi agencia, cuando yo lo vi mi boca se abrió y mi corazón paró !! Una vez que yo abrí el correo electrónico y vi las fotos de él yo me ENAMORE de nuevo. ¡(Yo ya tengo tres fotos en 8x10 en mi pared)! Yo no podría creer que este hermoso chico es REALMENTE mi HIJO. Uno de mis amigas de un grupo de yahoo lo dijo perfectamente, "Una vez ve el foto y se siente el conexión ellos ya no son un "ARCHIVO" llegan a ser partes de uno, del Corazón y del Alma". ¡El ahora pesa 22 libras y es 32 pulgadas de alto... Ah él esta crecendo rápidido, y esta tan Chulo !! Yo no puedo esperar para tener y abrazarselo en persona. ¡TE AMO, LIAM MAMI y PAPI ESTARA ALLI PRONTO!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! He is a cutie!! I'm so glad you finally received an update!!

    ReplyDelete