Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Christmas Eve - Nuestro Noche Buena

Yeah, I know it has been a while since I have posted, I promised myself this year I will post at least a couple of times a week. Our first Christmas Eve!!!! We went down to my Dad's house  and spent some time with my sister Lizette with her hubby and my niece Alixa. There were a few relatives that were in town for Christmas Vacation and Liam met most of them that same night.  It was really nice to see him be so social and playful (even after it was way pasted his bed time). We had a great time and took a few pics, enjoy.

Sí, ya sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que ha postado, me prometí a mí mismo que este año voy a postar por lo menos dos de veces a la semana. Nuestra primera Noche Buena!! Fuimos a la casa de mi padre y pasó algún tiempo con mi hermana Lizette con su esposo y mi sobrina Alixa. Hubo algunos parientes que estaban en la isla de vacaciones para las Navidades y Liam conocio la mayoría de ellos esa misma noche. Fue muy bueno verlo tan social y jugueton (incluso después de su hora de dormir). Nos lo pasamos muy bien y tomó algunas fotos, disfrute.




Family Pic with Auntie Liza, Uncle Javier and cousin Alixa
Foto de Familia con Tia Liza, Tio Javier and su prima Alixa.

Grandpa or Santa??? Liam is still trying to figure it out.
Abuelo or Santa??? Liam todavia no esta seguro.

Look to cute in his hat and Vest.
Se ve tan bello en su ropita.

No comments:

Post a Comment