Wednesday, August 18, 2010

22 months... Where has time gone??? 22 meses... Donde a ido el tiempo???

Liam PanShu on 06/01/2010


 Our Mongolian Prince turned 22 months old on 08/17/2010!!! This picture was taken when he was playing in the Ophanage playground. It kinda looks like he wanted to play instead of taking the picture,LOL.  Mama and Baba are just a few steps to getting on that plane.   Love you!!

Nuestro principe de Mongolia cumplio sus 22 meses el dia 08/17/2010!!! Este foto se tomo cuando estaba jugando en el parque del ofanato. Parece que quiera jugar y no posar para el foto. JaJaJa.  Mama y Baba les falta uno pasitos mas para montarnos en el avion.  Te amamos.





1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! I hope you guys get your TA soon and get him home! I pray you are able to have his 2nd birthday at home! It won't be long. I thought we would never get our TA, and now I will be impatient waiting for our GOTCHA DAY! I will post our date soon I hope to hear them from the agency possibly today or as late as Monday depending on when they get our consulate appt scheduled.

    ReplyDelete